Friday, March 19, 2004

Storyline VTES, More job interviews and a partridge in a pear tree


I'm actually stumped on what deck to play for this upcoming storyline hehe. (not that it matters--even If I did decide on a deck to use/play--I somehow end up playing a totally different one on tourny day itself lol)
Yes I am fickle.

In other news: While waiting for the results on convergys, I got a call from another call center (E-Telecare)!
Just finished an initial interview and some basic IQ tests (Thank you for those locked room puzzles ^_^ hahaha---I breezed through those in just a few minutes lol) I was just thinking of applying for E-Telecare--
coincidence? hehe. All I need now is a call from Sykes---the call center where Pacoi and Cuppkeyk work for to complete the top 3 call centers around here haha. (actually I think E-telecare has a better offer--hmm)

Oh and I gave her the package yesterday---she seemed to like it (I wasnt there when she opened it---sayang--would have loved to see the look on her face ^_^)

Was a simple enough thing (I tend to cram things hehe--pls forgive the basic contents--it was the best I could do on such short notice) It contained: A book to read during alone moments (Bridge to Terabithia--a young adults novel that everyone has to read), a packet of tissues (She mentioned--and I figured--that she cries during weddings), Some of that wonderful jellybean candy for munching/travelling--and a Blue's Clues stuffy (was trying to look for a penguin since we saw 50 first dates but apparently its hard to find a penguin in this tropical country on such short notice) to keep her company in her hotel room.

I dont know if she packed everything with her (the thing looked kinda bulky as it is) but it's the thought that counts ^_^ (it was wrapped in a blue bandanna to give it that "traveller's pack" look hehe--you know those old cartoons where they wrapped all their stuff in a hanky and tied it to a stick, slinging it over the shoulders? hehe)


Current Music: Royal Tenenbaums OST (rather quirky music ^_^)



No comments: