Wednesday, March 31, 2004

A Series of Unfortunate Events

Funny thing: My paycheck is finally ready for pick up. Sadly they're closed on saturday/sunday (which is the only free time that have) I can get someone to pick it up but I'd need to do a letter of authorization and a valid ID (which incidentally was all in that wallet that I lost). What a conundrum. =P

One good thing: Tin is my only constant. I'm very lucky to have her with me.

Another funny thing: I swear I've been having a series of unfortunate events lately. First I lose my wallet (with all my identification and all my money) Now on the way to work earlier, the cab I took broke down not once, not twice but three times. It was sheer horror. I was looking at the steadily rising taxi meter and my watch at the same time (feeling something that resembles despair settling in my stomach).

On the bright side: I came to work 30 mins early despite everything plus the driver only made me pay half the fare. Cool deal but not something I'd want to do again.

Oh and I finally managed to find someone willing to buy my copy of Final Fantasy XI (much needed cash thank the lord)

If this is still some cosmic balancing act, I still got the better deal. I'm with someone I care very deeply for and I'm prepared to lose more just to be with her. (not that I'd want to mind you. I've already experienced quite a bit of trouble as it is)

There's nowhere to go but up. (slowly but surely)

No comments: