Saturday, March 13, 2004

My Roadmap

more on the phases of my life: (as charted by people under the influences of...well-- several mind altering substances)

Depending on who you talk to (Dong or Pacoi) I am either on phase 2.5 or phase 3...(and yes...they do seem to be making this up as we go along). I've actually never even heard of a phase 2.5 until recently.
Whatever that may be--I'm ok now. Time to start saving up again. Time to move on. (and my how time flies!) I always talk about making some changes but I haven't really made any (except for some superficial ones --like wardrobe, hairstyle etc) nothing I'd consider meaningful anyways. It really takes a lot of guts to do anything significant these days (for me at least) especially if you've been doing the same things for some time now. I need a push or a shove sometimes just to get started.

Current Music: Singles soundtrack (alice in chains! pearl jam!--happy music hehe)












No comments: