Monday, March 08, 2004

A lighter shade of Pale


I know now that I definitely prefer pale pilsens over San Mig Light. Light beer tastes like watered down piss!
You really need that full bodied flavour to appreciate beer. Had a fun night out with friends. The first social activity started at the Podium where I had to meet some old officemates over dinner. Had lots of fun joking around and exchanging occasional gossip. We went to my house afterwards for some beers. Had fun talking about the usual stuff guys in thier mid 20s talk about.

Someone bought this gin cooler thing that tasted like kerosene. God that was awful. Kerosene with an after taste of lemons. Moral of the story: Never buy any Gin based drink for less than thirty bucks. Stick with Gilbey's if thats your thing.

I'm turning into a stereo typical bum. Carouse and drink the night away. Trust me this rarely happens.

Ah yes, those good old halcyon days of college. =P

Mike Gayle we hate you.

No comments: