Wednesday, March 03, 2004

Eiga Sai!

Cant believe I almost missed my favorite Japanese Film Festival (free entrance at the UP Film Center) Apparently it's a bit of an eclectic mix this year with Kurosawa's Sanjuro as the opening film. I'll try to see if I can catch a showing sometime this week (they changed my schedule at work again--am back to 11pm-8am) Discovered a nice link today (its the official site for an art house film venue like the much lamented Inka and that other one by Khvan right across the street)

I'll have to check that out later.

Gads I dont think I'll get some sleep until I remember the name of that artist hangout across Inka...Lets see...all I get are hazy memories--first tast of subzero--funky black lights in the frickin bathroom making the toilet paper and other white underwear GLOW...unavoidable cigarette smoke from chain smokin poets mumbling their latest creations...poetry readings galore. I really have to dig up the name =P

better stop rambling.

No comments: