Thursday, March 18, 2004

On the subject of first dates

I'm still slightly confused on how I managed to ask her out hehe. We had a dimsum dinner, watched 50 First Dates (how appropriate hehe) and dessert at Goodies and Sweets (Mochamisu--yum.)

It was a great evening. I can't believe how awkward I felt during the whole thing. We started out as friends so everything was comfortable. We've actually gone out before (with her siblings) so this wasn't anything new--just more...intimate. The subject of this being a friendly outing or whether this was a date came up and I'd have to say that this was indeed a date. I wanted to ask her out for some time now and I've only recently gathered up the courage to do so. I'm very glad I did. (especially when she agreed hehe)

She seemed open to the idea of seeing each other again in the future and that's very nice to know. I really like hanging out with her and I'm glad for any opportunity to do so. Everything feels right when I'm with her and I don't want to mess this up.

Am currently finishing some last minute touches on a gift right now. (She's going to Cebu for a wedding and I've thought of giving her a sort of "Cebu Survival Kit") Martha Stewart I am not.













No comments: