Monday, March 15, 2004

Current Music: Coldplay

This sunday was a lot of fun...it started out with a nice dimsum lunch followed by a wacky night out with friends. Learned some new things about them as well hehe. Mongkok. Yum.

Visited Galleria for the first time in ages. I really love that place better than Megamall despite the lack of a decent bookstore. Less crowded, better interiors. Cool shops. Trendy and fun restos. An excellent alternative to podium with better movie selections.

Congo grill in el pueblo was also great. Very yummy tuna and pork sisig (I had my doubts about the tuna sisig but it was just fantastic!) Someone had way too many zombies and blowjobs haha. I swear we were the only noisy ones in the place. It was good to let some steam out and just have fun.

Job interview later...hope I do well since I'm almost broke haha.



No comments: