Sunday, March 07, 2004

Its Just a Phase

Quarter life crisis? Currently reading Mr. Commitment and yet again I can see parts of myself in the main character. A slacker with dreams (yet working in a soul destroying job) coming from a long term relationship.
Listening to Sarah McLachlan's new album wasn't helping. Melancholy sets in easier these days. I'm rather glad that I have some free time this month, I can now catch up on some stuff I've been putting on hold since last year (mainly reorganizing my entire room).

On a lighter note, I was dragged along to watch a play in Ateneo (same friend that dragged me to that documentary a few weeks back). Apparently I was in need of some culture haha. Nice play--would have been better (most of the actors had some problems with the delivery of the lines, sound system was a little bit off --there was an audible feedback in the early parts) but still very decent all things considered. It shows what you can do with a 1 set play (it all took place in a new york apartment).

Went out to dinner at Quatre (or Katre--not sure about the spelling not that it matters). Now that was fantastic. Excellent interiors, decent prices, and really great food. I had lamb, someone had fish (mahi mahi), we sampled each other's dishes and it was simply yummy. A very good resto to take someone out for a date or for something cozy and intimate. Its somewhere near Morato and definitely one of the best resto discoveries this year. (Thank you for introducing me to that place--I'll definitely be coming back)

Dinner and a show! Almost a date lol.

I need to go out more.

No comments: