Monday, March 22, 2004

New Job, New Start


Will be at eastwood later for my job offer. I think I start on monday (march 29). I just hope (altho I really doubt this) that they have some sort of fixed schedule...I'd hate to be on a shifting sked (my day offs would change every week---icky). This means I will most likely miss out on future tourneys and whatnot.

I got a nice postcard (well sorta postcard) today ^_^. This really made my day hehe. I love it !^_^

Blue in Cebu---reminds me of that Amelie garden gnome hehe (Dont get me wrong here--its one of the nicest things I ever got)

Things are going well. I'm happy. (did I say that already? hehe) Starting work on monday will also mean that this is my last week of freedom (bumhood). Must make the most of it! Live the moment. Soon I'll be back in another "soul destroying job" as one of my friends put it hehe.



Current Music: Spongecola (rak en roll!)





No comments: