Tuesday, March 02, 2004

Something's Gotta Give...

Had a pretty eventful day! (its always like this on Oscar day ^_^)
Sofia didnt win the best director award I was hoping for...neither did Bill Murray get his category. Oh well, there will be other great movies.

My Anarchs deck worked well (who would have thought hehe)

Had an interesting late lunch with a friend (I hesitate to call her a close friend--must "cultivate" that one first ^_^) We basically talked about lots of stuff over some really...erm...horrible food. (sounds like the good old college days haha) It was enlightening to say the least. I dont think I helped her much but I was always curious to find out how/what/why she is the way she is. (We were born on the same day same year--twins etc)
We are amazingly alike when it comes to certain things. Catharsis seems to be the over used word for the month.


Went online as soon as I went home and no less than 3 people were talking to me using 3 different instant messengers lol

Things will be picking up soon. Dong and the gang (yeah a gang of...2?)
will be coming over thursday (I dont know what for--guy talk most likely)

Oh and I woke up to my supervisor calling me on my celfone. Apparently they changed my schedule (I'm now 11pm to 8am instead of the usual 2 am to 11 am)

I have had...barely 4 hours of sleep. yum.

Just an average Oscar day. ^_^

Currently listening to : Dido (Life for Rent album) -->Damn good stuff.


No comments: