Saturday, March 06, 2004

Life Changing Event # 1 for 2004 (minor)

Today I handed in my resignation effective almost immediately. Was it a spur of the moment thing?
Maybe. Everyone in my batch was quitting. And thus I am now back to being a bum. At least I have free time now. Convergys must be psychic. They were calling me up all day last week.

Guess I'll apply there (will take a short 1 month vacation--just good enough for league play)

Main reason: It was getting to me. (any call center line of work will eventually get to me) Stress and other factors (shifting skeds, more demands from management) just added up.

There goes my new pair of glasses. >_< (should have gotten that before resigning! doh)

Ah time to finish all my book/video backlogs! Time for the Great Vtes Re-organization!

No comments: