Tuesday, April 13, 2004

Speaking of Financial Stability

Crisis over. Managed to get my final paycheck from RMH and it was greater than I expected. It's enough to pay off all the debts I incurred since that Lost Wallet Fiasco and still have room to survive the month ^^
I'm also supposed to get my first paycheck from E-Telecare this thur so all's well finally.

Funny thing: I managed to encash the check without any valid ID whatsoever. I still need to get myself an ID otherwise I'm persona non grata hehe. Big Brother needs to put me back into the system.

Interesting thing: Tin is now my financial manager. She bought this small notebook where I should do all my budgeting and stuff. Very OC. (this will prove to be an amusing experience hehe) I really can't imagine myself writing down every minor expense in that notebook. *shrug* I could use the guidance--I've been known to indulge myself when it comes to these things hehe^^.







No comments: