Friday, April 09, 2004

five details about you
- I'm a gamer.
- I'm prone to sudden mood swings
- I love movies.
- I love books.
- I have never left Luzon!

five details about your appearance right now....
- Bespectacled
- I think my hair's too long (would like to trim it a bit) and have dark purple (almost black) streaks added
- I only have less than a dozen shirts
- I'm not photogenic
- I prefer sandals over shoes

five things you did yesterday...
- Went to work
- Aced the certification training
- Defended a castle during a guild seige in RO
- Had a fun time with my Girlfriend (this is never enough)
- Made my own hotdog meal (with veggies!)

five memorable things you did in the last year...
-Graduated College!
-Started a new job at abs-cbn
-it sucks if you can only remember 2 memorable things last year >_<

five things that make you happy...
- Tin (she's all I need actually)

five things that impress you...
- intelligence
- personality
- Wit
- Diligence
- Courage

five things that don't impress you...
- stupidity
- people who don't know their place
- there are others I'm sure but I try not to dwell on any


five things you can't live without...
- Movies
- Books, Comicbooks
- My favorite chips and tasty beverage ^^
- My Aircon
- The Girlfriend

five songs you know all the words to, even without the music:
- Almost all of the songs in Tori Amos's Little Earthquakes
- Almost all the songs in the 10,000 Maniac's unplugged cd
- DMB's Crash into Me (and Say Goodbye)
- Iris by the Googoo Dolls

five locations you'd like to run away to:
- It's always been my fondest wish to travel but I've never left Luzon. I have dreams of traveling all over the world once I get enough funds and fix my travel papers--anywhere from Europe (prague!) to Asia (Thailand, Vietnam, Bali etc) as long as I get to experience something new ^^
-Anywhere with Tin (as long as we can get away from it all)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Current mood: Dark
Current Music: Evanescence

No comments: