Monday, April 12, 2004

Show your world to me...

It's been pretty eventful lately--let me see if I can remember everything that's been happening so far:

-Started work in Makati na (say goodbye to those hundred buck cab rides to Libis!). I finally get to use my trustworthy (and cheap) MRT card hehe.

-Tin got to meet my parents last saturday. First stop was my dad in magallanes (its been a while since I visited myself) She even brought flowers! so sweet and thoughtful talaga--had an excellent brunch in pancake house. Blueberry pancakes. Yum. It's funny when she met my mom though hehe. She was all quiet and demure! (she said she spent a lot of time practicing her chinese pa naman haha!) All the words seemed to have left her--I know for a fact that I'll be like this when I finally get to meet her parents in Iloilo. (maybe worse--I'm very shy when it comes to these things)

-Also had our semi-regular drinking session with my friends. It was fun to chat and introduce her to everyone. I glad we didnt shock her delicate sensibilities with our crazy stories. ^^

-Katya also invited me over for easter lunch (apparently its a tradition of sorts) Am honored by this btw. Had a fun time with them (Tin and Jan's Awful Apple Pie was a nice story hehehe)

-Visited a lot of shops (in makati,ortigas and even SM North) Id never thought this would be so much fun
I guess it all depends on the company ^_^ (tried on some nice jackets and clothes--will have to remember them for future purchases)

-Also tried out Panciteria Lido over in ortigas (near greenhills) excellent place for chinese food!

-Finally got to watch memento (twice even hehe).

Grabe. Its been pretty hectic just looking back at the things that happened this holy week. Pretty amazing for a "dead holiday". Things should settle down soon. Work will keep me busy (also have to get all my requirements done pa)

Must also remember to make a VTES deck for the upcoming tourny. I just realized--I want that shirt!

still soo many things to do! its going to be hectic for a few more days still

Looking back on my holy week--it was fun.

All in all it's time well spent with Tin.






No comments: