Monday, April 26, 2004

Monthsary Chronicles (part 1)

Saturday (april 24)

Honestly I didn't think I'd make it this far with Tin (I barely had the courage to ask her out the first time! =P) Now I'm actually glad I did. Thank you scooter girl hehe. I really felt like Ashton back then (lead character in the Scooter Girl comic)--always clumsy and toungue tied--bleah hehe. She really had that much of an effect on me grabe.

Another freaky incident that makes me smile: While Tin was playing munchkin, I was sitting beside her trying to surprise her by attaching a friendship bracelet on her ankle. She noticed it and smiled, whipping out her own bracelet from one of her pockets and tying it to my wrist. (we apparently had the same idea--wanting to surprise each other with a bracelet hehe) Ang galing lang how we think alike. (there must be something to this sharing the same birthday thingy ^_^) We both started laughing when we realized what we had planned--people must have looked at us funny---like we had our own private joke.

I took her to UP sometime in the afternoon to watch the sunset and show her my favorite haunts. (another goal was to get her to try out our world famous UP Isaw hehe) We walked all over the campus--from the college of law to sunken garden to main lib to palma hall to FC (also showed her the old UP Quill tambayan) to the lagoon to Admin (good ole oblation butt boy) to mass comm (syempre college ko!) to film center and finally to the Isaw place in front of Kalayaan Dorm. That was quite a walk (even in a leisurely pace) so I think we just both collapsed somewhere and quite forgot about dinner =P

quite eventful. not bad for a pre-anniv day ^_^

She noticed that I had a peaceful look on my face while we were walking around...the same look she gets when she's in Ateneo. Comfort zones ^^

And of course--despite being told what it was--she actually liked the isaw ^_^ (worth coming back for)

Sunday (april 25): Monthsary Day!

Maroon5's "Sunday Morning"

"That may be all I need
In darkness she is all I see
Come and rest your bones with me
Driving slow on Sunday morning
And I never want to leave"

Woke up early--went over to katips for an early breakfast at McDo-- we both feel that this has been our routine/ritual despite the short time we've been together. (She wrote me a really lovely letter and I'll see if I can quote her about it) Suffice it to say that it was wonderful--a memory to come back to again and again. (personal for me i thinks)






No comments: