Sunday, August 22, 2004

Something to do during my 1 week (5 day) vacation:

VTES musings:

Organize my VTES cards!! (this is more than 6 months overdue). I was just going over the vtes newgroups after a long hiatus and upon reflection (yes I reflect on a card game =P) I realized that the anarchs option which I used to think/say was the worst sect/option is now starting to grow on me. (particularly since I've actually made a successful deck out of the anarch option--quite good but not tournament winning...at least not yet)

The Gehenna expansion introduced more new 3 way cards into the mix so this enables more options in deck building and more ways to play with the anarch rules. If I ever get around to organizing my cards I think I'll be making 2-3 more anarch decks. (vtes is coming back...slowly but surely)

So far I've made a fairly good anarch intercept/toolbox deck. I think it's time to make a barons vote deck. ^_^ (this will be sooo fun...i hope)

I played a game recently with Tin, Toad and 2 more players (my first vtes game after _at least_ 5 months!) and despite using a Karl deck managed fairly well. As fair as anybody with a Karl deck will hope to manage anyways hehe =P

I found that I missed the game somewhat. And that it was fun playing it with Tin ^_^
(although she was doing everything she could to oust me =P) I think I'll dabble in some more vtes eventually. (and I do have the time hehe)



No comments: