Wednesday, August 11, 2004

Beach trip!! Boracay!!


Time for some rainy day beach madness! Carding, Dong and me have always wanted to take a road trip to Boracay during the summer but we've been too busy or too broke hahaha... Tin suggested we take the RoRo (short for something like Roll on Roll off)
it's like a super long ferry ride (you drive your car in the ship thingy, and roll off after like 12 hours lol)

Am still coordinating this grand adventure (in the middle of the rainy season no less) so it's still up in the air at the moment. Will need to ask pacoi and cuppkeyk's schedules (and by default abi and all the significant others)

I've been thinking and I just realized that it's been a long frickin while since I've been on a beach. =P (not like I miss it that much--but it's fun)

No comments: