Sunday, August 22, 2004

Monster Pizza!


Apparently there's a new (for me at least) pizza join in town: Jugno's Monster Pizza!
I saw this in our office pantry --someone delivered 3 HUGE boxes and left it on the coffee table. They weren't kidding about monster pizza! Those boxes were enormous!
Might get to try it out later this sunday (hopefully)

-------------------------------------------------------------

Currently reading An Instance of the Fingerpost by Iain Pears. Great stuff for fans of the Alienist (Caleb Carr) and The Name of the Rose (Eco) according to the blurb on the cover. And of course I'm a fan of both hehe. It's a fun read (an intellectual thriller!!--yet another blurb =P)

-------------------------------------------

I'm not really impressed with the movies out right now, although I do want to watch the Village it's not as compelling as the diretor's previous works. (maybe I'll rent it on dvd/vcd like I did with Signs)

Saw the trailer for Stepford Wives and it didn't grab my fancy. Ditto for Alien vs Predator. (I'll watch them to waste time but I won't actively seek them out at the cinema)

---------------------------------------------







No comments: