Monday, September 06, 2004

Upcoming games:

I'm actually interested in the new Magic set, Champions of Kamigawa. ^^

It uses a japanese like setting (samurai, spirit demons etc) and that always appeals to me.

Why go back to Magic? (the card game that started all card games)

Because I rarely get to play VTES anymore --Vampire games are a bit sluggish around the store nowadays.

There's also Magic Online to consider. (Can't find anybody to play with? There's always a game waiting online!)

And then there's the samurai factor. That's always cool ^_^

Whatever happened to Marvel and DC VS?

I like the game, I love the cards, but again, hardly anyone plays it in the store.
(The game is active but I don't like traveling to a mall just to play it)


--what else?

oh yeah, I got a haircut from Bruno's barbers in Greenhills (ask for Rico his dayoff is tues)

I'm just blogging that here to remind me next time I get a haricut hehe--I actually thought his name was Raul lol

No comments: