Thursday, September 23, 2004

Road trip!!

Jasmine (mutual friend namin ni Tin)is getting married this saturday (sept 25)-- which also happens to be Me and Tin's 6th monthsary thingy ^_^

The wedding takes place in Cavite so it's our very first out of town road trip!
Normally it's hard to plan a road trip since neither one of us knows how to drive (actually I do but I don't have a license yet =P) but we've managed to procure the driving services of Dong and Carding (for free! mwehehe)

Ceremony starts at 2pm so we have the entire morning to wander around the southern lands hehe.

Maybe we can sneak in a trip to Festival Mall, Alabang Town Center, Tagaytay (mushroom burger, sonia's garden etc) and other exotic locales in the southern provinces.

Dong is offended that I call Las Pinas, Alabang etc as provinces (heck anything beyond Magallanes is a province for me na) but _anything_ with a friggin toll booth constitutes as povincial to me =P

This promises to be a fun trip! (similar to the glee I've experienced when it was time for our class field trips back in highschool)

I'm so excited and can't wait for saturday! ^_^

(might also be a good time to take down notes for future events hehe)




No comments: