Wednesday, May 12, 2004

Isolation --Sensory Deprivation

this is fun--I dont have a landline (phone got disconnected)so therefore I also dont have internet access at home. I lost my cel phone (most likely stolen while I was on a bus)

There is now absolutely no sure way to contact me. (actually texting Tin might get results hehe)

I just dont like this feeling of being unable to reach out and touch someone hehe (old phone comercial tag line)

anything can happen to me and no one will know.
(there were some really annoying rallies or whatevers here in ayala--grrr kill FPJ)

--another fun thing---

My watch also died on me---shet isolated na timeless pa!

normally I'd like to be detached from worldly affairs and all that--but I realized that I just cant stand to be so...isolated from Tin. She's my one fixed constant. The center of my universe =P

(rebecca's right I sound like a giddy schoolgirl even when I'm bitching about my unsual streak of bad luck--but I dont care--I'm in love dammit =P)

No comments: