Tuesday, February 24, 2004

Take Flight


Too many things to do...too little time. I need to watch 21 grams (just for Benicio-he rocks) its from the director of Amores Perros (dog love) the cool spanish film I saw a few years back. Great Story. Great concept. They say everyone looses 21 grams when they die. Does that mean our souls weigh 21 grams? Spirituality has weight.

Recieved 2 more CDs of college A Cappella songs. I think that pretty much covers the soundtrack for the week. ^_^

I have this sudden urge to do something. Bungee jumping or Wall Climbing. Don't really know why. I have this mental image of the main character from 8 1/2 in the opening scene. (This was apparently copied by REM in their MTV "Everybody Hurts"). Crowded traffic scene, stiffling claustrophobic atmosphere not a single car moving in the gridlock. One person rolls down his car window and runs off to the fields. Suddenly he is flying. He is free. Until you notice that his feet are tied with string and a little boy is flying him like a kite. Great scene.

I guess you just had to be there. =P



No comments: