Thursday, February 26, 2004

Silent all these years


Haha I never thought I'd ever have a live journal but I guess its cathartic. I still maintain that you can never get rich in this country just by writing. (and yes my only org in college was a literary org.) I just love dashing the dream of these idealistic young writers. "Creative Writing?! You'll never make a living from that!!" Nevermind that your friend just came from the Dumaguete workshop and another member of your org just got accepted into the Baguio workshop. Forget the fact the Luis Katigbak or (insert another palanca award winner from your org here) won another palanca.

Bah. Mass Comm students earn more per week. They also get to date the viva hotbabes (if thats your cup of tea)

Blogging. I've always called it masterbatory writing.

God this feels good. =P

No comments: