Tuesday, November 02, 2004

Back! after a bout of tonsilitis!

feel's like I just a had a week's vacation ^_^ no work! yey! (no pay though =P)

I'm really sick of the call center industry. I want out!

Hopefully my application to ABS-CBN goes through...(that training thing here at work didn't pan out well >_<)

I'd quit in a minute if I weren't the default bread winner for the family (it's just me and my mom right now) someone has to pay the bills =P

on another note:

Taxi fares are killing me! must get driver's license soon!

Then again the car in the garage ain't going anywhere unless someone pushes it.

I am going insane. stress stress stress (and to think I only worked for 1 day last week!)

On a positive note:

I've having the time of my life with Tin ^_^ Everyday is a new adventure for us-- places to see, new tastes, experiences etc. Really fun. (even if it's just staying at home and napping^^) Falling in love more and more everyday...
















No comments: